Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
- August 27: State of Alaska Signs LOA with MMP to Continue Negotiations
- August 25: Pasagshak Road, Kodiak, closed past river
- August 22: Extended Outages at Valley Intersections
- August 18: ADOT&PF Recognizes National Aviation Day
- July 25: ADOT&PF to Install “Headlights On At All Times” Signs in Southeast Alaska
- July 16: ADOT&PF and ADFG Work to Improve Traveler Safety
- DOT&PF Newsroom
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762