Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- April 13: Potential Threat Causes FAI to Evacuate
- April 6: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport Wins Air Cargo Excellence Awards
- April 4: ADOT&PF Celebrates Work Zone Safety
- March 11: M/V Taku for Sale Through Sealed Bid
- February 9: DOT&PF Announces Re-Start of University Avenue Rehabilitation & Widening Project in Fairbanks; Project will proceed using more than 90% federal highway funding.
- More Press Releases...
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762