May 25 is an unpaid furlough day, to reduce state expenses and May 28 is Memorial Day holiday.
Staff with the Alaska Marine Highway System, Measurement Standards & Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, airports and
maintenance and operations crews will continue to work as needed to keep Alaska moving.
Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- May 20: The Denali Highway is Open for Public Travel; The opening was delayed this year due to heavy snowpack and several late spring storms
- May 15: ADOT&PF Commissioner Luiken Appoints AMHS Executive Director
- May 15: Airport Operators' Council to Host Aviation Day
- May 9: Denali Highway Summer Opening Delayed until June 1, 2018; The Paxson maintenance station has received 88 inches of snow this season
- May 2: Fairbanks International Airport Forecasts Additional Seat Capacity for 2018 Summer Season
- May 1: DOT&PF Opens McCarthy Road to Public Travel; Drivers are encouraged to prepare for remote travel and drive slowly.
- April 24: International Airport System Forecasts Robust Tourism Growth for the Summer Season
- April 19: Construction Projects to Move Forward; Four projects paused in 2016 are restarted, effective immediately.
- April 13: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport named fifth busiest air cargo airport in the world; The airport continues to be the second busiest in air cargo in North America.
- April 9: ADOT&PF Recognizes Work Zone Safety Awareness Week
- More Press Releases...
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762